Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Agrasen Bhavan, 16-17, South Car Street, Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu - 623526
|3 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
Located 2 km from the Rameshwaram bus stand, Agrasen Bhavan offers two and three bedded AC rooms for families. They also provide dormitory accommodation for family groups. Meals are available here.
Rameshwaram is a Jyotirling temple and one of the Char Dhams of India. The other three are Dwarka, Badrinath and Jagannath Puri. The temple is an astonishing example of architecture. Long inner and outer corridors on all sides are supported by intricately carved pillars.
The original temple was in a thatched hut, and was developed over the centuries by kings, especially the Setupatis of Ramanathapuram.
Places to visit in Rameshwaram near Agrasen Bhavan
Distances from Rameshwaram
Rameshwaram Agrasen Bhavan is located on South Car Street in the Rameshwaram temple area.
The distance from Rameshwaram railway station to Agrasen Bhavan is 0.7 km. The distance from Agrasen Bhavan to Ramanathaswamy temple is 50 meters. Temple is opposite the guest house.
They have two and three bedded AC rooms with attached western style toilets and hot water facilities. It is one of the best hotels in Rameshwaram below 1000/-
They have 23 hours check in - check out facilities. If you check-in at 10:00 AM. you need to check out by 9:00 AM. Full day charges are applicable for late checkouts.
Yes, they have a dormitory for 21 people. It has common toilets.
Yes, pure vegetarian food without onions - garlic and Marwari food is available here.
Yes, due to local restrictions, check-in after 10:30 PM is not allowed. The main gate remains closed from 10:30 PM to 4:00 AM
No, they do not have these facilities.
all is well
Very good place
Personally suggest for it
Best place to stay
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.