Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Survey No.59, Sangola Naka, Bhakti Marg, Pandharpur, Maharashtra 413304
|5 Bed Non AC Room (Indian Let-bath)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|8 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 1km from the Pandharpur bus stand, Shri Vitthal Rukmini Bhakta Nivas offers two, five, and eight-bedded non-AC rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Pandharpur is situated on the banks of the Chandrabhaga river and is also known as Shri Kshetra Pandharpur. The Vitthal - Rukmini temple here is a major attraction for devotees from all over Maharashtra and other parts of India.
Pandharpur is said to have been visited by Mahaprabhu Chaitanya who spent seven days at this temple. Many other great saints of Maharashtra such as Sant Dynaneswar, Namdev, Tukaram, Eknath, and more have stayed and worshipped at this temple.
YatraDham.Org in association with Shri Vitthal Rukmini Temples Committee Trust – Pandharpur
Pandharpur Railway Station - 2.5 km
Pune Airport - 212 km
All 2 -bedded rooms have attached toilets, tables, and wardrobes. Some rooms have western-style and some have Indian-style toilets.
5-Bedded Rooms has separate bathroom and toilet (Indian style). Table and Wardrobe are available in all the rooms.
8-Bedded Rooms have two toilets (Indian + Western-style). Table and Wardrobe are available in all the rooms.
Please note that during rush periods and festival seasons, rooms are allotted subject to availability which may be western or Indian style toilets. A choice made cannot be guaranteed in these circumstances.
Places to visit in Pandharpur from Shri Vitthal Rukmini Bhakta Nivas :-
Distances from Pandharpur:-
Yes, Exclusive Online Booking is available on Yatradham.org.
Please visit Yatradham.org for Online advance booking.
Both are on the Same Premises Vitthal Rukmini Bhakt Niwas Complex is a new Building and Vedant Bhakt Niwas is an old building.
There are no AC rooms Non-AC 5 bedroom costs approx Rs.1000 24hrs.
Yes, Food for restaurants and big parking facilities are available.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.