Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
ISKCON, Esat Bank of Chandrabhag River, ISKCON Temple Road, Pandharpur, Maharashtra 413304.
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 2 km from the Vitthal Rukmini Temple, ISKCON Chandrabhaga Guest House offers two-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms as well as three-bedded rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
ISKCON Bhakt Niwas Pandharpur provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, cold drinking water and extra mattresses at affordable prices. The check-in and check-out time of the Guest House is at 12:00 PM.
Situated on the banks of the Bhima River which is also known as the Chandrabhaga River, Pandharpur has been a pilgrimage for centuries. The Vitthal Rukmini temple here is one of the most visited sites in Maharashtra.
Pandharpur is the place where the famous Palkhi Yatras of Maharashtra end. The most well-known Palkhi of Sant Dnyaneshwar commences from Alandi near Pune and is attended by countless thousands of devotees. Pandharpur has a number of other temples and places of interest for devotees and visitors.
For booking ISKCON Pandarpur Guest House, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Pandharpur from ISKCON Chandrabhaga Guest House:
Distances from Pandharpur:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 3 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.