Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Near Manbai Murdia Shanti Raj Hospital, Sector - 11, Hiran Magri, Near Gavri Circle, Udaipur, Rajasthan - 313001.
|3 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 3.5 km from the Udaipur Nagar Nigam bus stand, Padma Prabha Suri Bhavan offers three bedded AC and non AC rooms. Meals are available here. Parking facilities have been provided.
Udaipur, also known as the city of lakes was founded in 1559 by Udai Singh of the Sisodia Rajputs. He had to shift his capital from Chittorgarh after Akbar attacked and surrounded Chittorgarh. Udaipur is protected from the Thar desert by the Aravalli range.
Udaipur is surrounded by seven interconnected lakes. With the Aravallis mainly on its southern side, the city gets a picturesque and idyllic setting. Archeological evidence shows this area was inhabited as early as 2000 BCE. Udaipur is a tourist’s delight, with its palaces, forts, temples, lakes, gardens, museums and natural beauty.
Udaipur Railway Station - 2.2 km
Udaipur Airport - 24 km
Places to visit in Udaipur near Padma Prabha Suri Bhavan
Distances from Udaipur
Excellent for accommodation& also breakfast
Very good maintenance
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.