Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
New Tungarli Road, Opp. Girivihar Hotel, Lonavala, Maharashtra - 410401
Extra Mattress Rs.150.
Friday & Saturday Check-In: Minimum 2 nights of stay is required.
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room (Monday to Thursday)||
|8 Bed A/c. Room (Friday to Sunday)||
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room (Friday to Sunday)||
|4 Bed Non A/c. Room (Monday to Thursday)||
|4 Bed Non A/c. Room (Friday to Sunday)||
|6 Bed A/c. Room (Monday to Thursday)||
|6 Bed A/c. Room (Friday to Sunday)||
|6 Bed Non A/c. Room (Monday to Thursday)||
|6 Bed Non A/c. Room (Friday to Sunday)||
|8 Bed A/c. Room (Monday to Thursday)||
Vishwa Lad Parishad Sanatorium lonavala rooms are well maintained. Dharamshala is well connected to the road. Transportation and bus services are easily available here.
Suggested Route Map Of Lonavala Vishwa Lad Parishad Sanatorium :-
1.Pune Airport - 73 Km 2.Mumbai - 83.5 Km
3.Matheran - 53 Km 4.Lavasa - 105 Km
5.Panchagini - 163 Km 6.Mahabaleshwar - 182 Km
7.Nashik - 208 Km 8.Saputara - 289 Km
9.Surat - 356 Km 10.Ahmedabad - 597 Km
It is near from the Bus Stand i.e. 4 Km. The nearest Lonavala Railway Station is at 2.1 Km away from Vishwa Lad Parishad Sanatorium Lonavala. This Sanatorium is a good option for family accommodation.
Places to visit in Lonavala from Vishwa Lad Parishad Sanatorium :-
1.Lion's Point - 2.6 Km 2.Bhushi Dam - 6.8 Km
3.Shooting Point - 15.7 Km 4.Lonavala Lake - 3.1 Km
5.Khandala - 4 Km 6.Narayani Dham - 2 Km
7.Rajmachi Point - 12.5 Km 8.Rajmachi Garden - 5.6 Km
9.Wax Museum - 3.5 Km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation incase of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Shri Vishwa Lad Parishad (GSTIN27AAATV7812R1ZP) contribution receipt can be collected from Bhavan.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.