Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Maheshwari Bhakta Nivas, Main Road, Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, Maharashtra - 422 212
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|2 Bed Non AC Deluxe Room (Family Only) (New)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Common Lat-Bath)||
|4 Person Non AC Room (Common Lat-Bath)||
Maheshwari bhakta niwas is located just 300 meters from the Trimbakeshwar bus stand. Shri Maheshwari Dharamshala Accommodation offers two bedded Ac rooms and two, three and four-bedded NON-AC rooms for families only. Meals are served in the Bhojanalaya. Parking facilities are available at the accommodation.
It is a budget stay as the rooms start for as low as Rs 300. All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean and spacious.
The Trimbakeshwar Jyotirling has its own unique importance among the twelve Jyotirling of India. Devotees come here not only for darshan but also to perform certain pujas that alleviate life’s difficulties. The temple is near the stay where you can easily visit the temple and nearby places.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Nashik Road Railway Station - 38 km
Nashik Airport - 52 km
Breakfast - 06.00 to 10.00 AM
Lunch - 12.00 to 02.00 PM
Dinner - 08.00 to 11.00 PM
Places to visit in Trimbakeshwar near Shri Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas:
Distances from Trimbakeshwar:
Trimbakeshwar Maheshwari Trust Accommodation is located near the Trimbakeshwar Mandir.
The distance from Nashik railway station to Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas is 38 km. The distance from Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas to Trimbakeshwar temple is 0.4 km.
They have two, three, and four-bedded rooms with attached western and Indian-style toilets. Hot water is available outside the room from 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM. This is a budget hotel at Trimbakeshwar.
No. They have a fixed check-in and check-out time of 12:00 Noon. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day.
Yes, groups of up to 60 people can stay in the common hall.
They have parking facilities but no lift facilities.
Very Good Facility.
very quick supporting
Very Nice Stay
Very good place
Obliged to Stay here
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.