Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Shri Vaishya Agrawal Panchayat, Agrawal Dharamshala, Moti Chowk, Parvati Vihar, Kurukshetra, Haryana - 136118
|2 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|Dormitory Hall (Only for Gents)||
Located 3.5 km from the Kurukshetra New bus stand, Agrawal Dharamshala (City) offers two-bedded AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals and other necessities are available nearby. Parking space for vehicles is available here.
Kurukshetra in Haryana is also known as Dharmakshetra. We know it as the place where the war between the Pandavas and Kauravas was fought. In the Bhagavad Gita it is mentioned that Kurukshetra is your own body and the fight is between the good and evil which are within you.
Kurukshetra is also home to a Shakti Peeth - Bhadrakali Temple is dedicated to Maa Bhadrakali. Bhishma Kund is another sacred site believed to be at the place where Bhishma Pitama lay on his bed of arrows and saw all the forms of Lord Krishna one by one.
Kurukshetra Railway Station - 2 km
Chandigarh Airport - 96 km
Places to visit in Kurukshetra near Agrawal Dharamshala (City)
Brahma Sarovar - 1.5 km
Sri Krishna Museum - 0.8 km
Birla Mandir - 1.2 km
Jyotisar (Birthplace of Bhagavad Gita) - 6.8 Km
Bhadrakali Shaktipeeth Mandir - 2 Km
Sthaneshwar Mahadev Temple - 1.5 Km
Bhishma Kund - 5.5 km
Distances from Kurukshetra
Patiala - 73 Km
Chandigarh - 99 Km
Haridwar - 143 Km
Delhi - 160 Km
Ludhiana - 163 Km
Rishikesh - 164 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.