Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Maaji Vaishno Palace, Near Ashok Filling Center(Petrol Pump), Chintamani Road, Katra, (Vaishno Devi) Jammu & Kashmir - 182301
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
Located only 500 meter from the Katra Railway Station , Maaji Vaishno Palace Yatri Niwas offers AC, non AC rooms and meal facilities. They also have a complimentary cloak room (for left luggage) and a Prasad shop for offerings to Devi Maa.
Vaishno Devi Temple is also known as Bhawan locally. The 12 km trek begins from Katra and enroute one can visit Charan Paduka, Ardh Kunwari and Ban Ganga. Further from the cave is Bhairon Temple. Devotees eagerly have darshan of all these.
Places to visit in Katra near Maaji Vaishno Palace Yatri Niwas:
Distances from Katra:
At YatraDham.Org you can easily book your room for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Katra railway station is just 500 meters from the Yatri Niwas.
Yes, both facilities are available during the stay.
The accommodation has two and three bedded AC and NON-AC rooms at affordable prices.
Yes, the locker facility is available and it's chargeable.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while do booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 16 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.