Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Ekta Bhavan, Bhimgouda, Hiranwara, Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 249401
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
Located on the riverfront, just 1.2 km from Har ki Pauri and 3.1 km from the bus stand, Ekta Bhawan in Haridwar offers AC and non AC rooms. The Dharamshala is well maintained and clean, with a beautiful view of the Ganga.
Haridwar is among the seven holiest cities in India and a Kumbh Mela site. This is the place where saints and ascetics are to be found in great numbers. Devotees flock to this city throughout the year and the atmosphere here is filled with spirituality. Places to visit in Haridwar are easily reachable from Ekta Bhawan.
Places to visit in Haridwar near Ekta Bhawan Dharamshala:
Distances from Haridwar
Haridwar Ekta Bhavan is located on the banks of the Ganga River, near Jairam Ashram, Bhim Gouda, Haridwar and it is near Har ki Pauri. Also, Ekta Bhavan has its own ghat on the backside of the Dharamshala.
They have two bedded AC and Non AC rooms with attached western and Indian style toilets. Hot water is available in the mornings from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
They have lift facility but no parking facilities are available there.
No, they do not have food facilities. Meals are available nearby.
No, they have a fixed check-in and check-out time at 12:00 PM. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day.
The distance from the Haridwar railway station to Ekta Bhavan is 2.7 km. The distance from Ekta Bhavan to Har ki Pauri is 900 meters.
No, they do not have a dormitory or communal hall.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.