Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Geeta Bhavan, Shimla - Kangra Road, Kangra, Jwalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh - 176031
|2 Bed AC Room||
|Ordinary Non AC Room without Bed (Non Attached)||
Located just 0.4 km from the Jwalamukhi bus stand, Gita Bhavan offers two-bedded rooms and rooms for five persons with mattresses only. Kitchen facilities are available if a group wants to cook their own food.
They also provide facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, and clean drinking water and you will also get flexible check-in and check-out times at 12:00 PM.
Jwalamukhi is a place with ancient and historical connections. The original Jwala Devi temple is believed to have been built by the Pandavas. The dome and spire of the temple are covered with gold, gifted by the Sikh Maharaja Ranjit Singh. His son Kharak Singh gave the silver used to cover the doors.
Besides this temple, the Kangra Fort also known as Nagarkot and Masroor rock-cut temples are worth visiting.
Pathankot Railway Station - 110 km
Gaggal Airport - 45 km
Chandigarh Airport - 201 km
Places to visit in Jwalamukhi near Gita Bhavan:
Distances from Jwalamukhi:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.