Bharat Sevashram Sangha, Swarajyapuri Road, Opp. Railway Station, Gaya, Bihar - 823001
|2 Bed Non AC Room
|2 Bed AC Room
|Non AC Dormitory Hall
Located at a distance of 3.5 km from the Gaya bus stand. Bharat Sevashram Sangha offers two-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation.
The hotel provides meal facilities and parking facilities for the safety of your vehicles. This place is near many famous places in Gaya which you can easily visit from here. Get affordable accommodation in Gaya that provides you with comfort and convenience with Yatradham today.
Gaya is named after the demon Gayasura on whose body Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh had performed a Yagna. It is said the rocky hills around Gaya are formed from his body. Gaya is also known as Shirogaya.
Lord Buddha performed penance here more than 2500 years ago. Even before that, it was a pilgrimage from the days of the Ramayana. In the Mahabharata, Gaya is referred to as Gayapuri where the Falgu river flows.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Gaya Railway Station - 1 km
Gaya Airport - 8.5 km
Patna Airport - 97 km
Places to visit in Gaya near Bharat Sevashram Sangha:
Vishnupad Temple - 2.5 km
Fulgu Ghat - 3 km
Mangla Gauri Temple - 3 km
Maha Bodhi Temple - 12 km
Distances from Gaya:
Bodh Gaya - 12 km
Patna - 95 km
Ranchi - 200 km
Varanasi - 229 km
Prayagraj - 347 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.