Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Bharat Sevashram Sangha, Near KapilMuni Temple, Gangasagar.
Located 0.6 km from the Ganga Sagar bus stand, Bharat Sevashram Sangha offers three, four and five bedded rooms. There is a temple on the premises, and is a popular place to stay.
The sacred Ganga river starts its 2525 km journey from Gangotri (Gaumukh) in the Himalayas, and merges with the sea here in Sagardwip. This spot is considered to be one of the holiest places to bathe for purification of body and soul.
Ganga Sagar or Sagardwip as it is also known, is host to the Ganga Sagar Mela which is second only to the Kumbh. This mela is held from 13th to 15th January every year (Makar Sankranti). Devotees from all over India come in large numbers for the mela.
Kachuberia Ferry Ghat - 30 km
Kakdwip Railway Station - 35 km
Kolkata Airport - 136 km
Places to visit in Ganga Sagar near Bharat Sevashram Sangha
Distances from Ganga Sagar
Kachuberia Ferry Ghat - 30 km
Kakdwip - 35 km
Namkhana - 51 km
Kolkata - 120 km
Mayapur - 245 km
Hamilton Island - 177 km
Ferry Timings to Reach Gangasagar Island:
From Kakdwip (Harwood Point) to Kachuberia - 9.30 AM, 10.15 AM, 1.00 PM, 2.00 PM, 4.00 PM, 8.00 PM
From Namkhana to Benuban - 8.45 AM,10.45 AM, 12.30 PM, 3.15 PM, 4.00 PM
Ferry Timings From Gangasagar Island:
From Kachuberia To Kakdwip (Harwood Point) - 9.00 AM, 9.30 AM, 12.30 PM, 2.30 PM, 3.30 PM, 8.00 PM
From Benuban To Namkhana - 5.30 AM, 8.20 AM, 12.45 PM, 2.45 PM, 4.00 PM
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.