Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Kriya Yoga Ashram, Gyanpith, Sridham, South 24 PGS, Gangasagar, West Bengal 743606
|2 Bed Ac Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Common let bath)||
|3 Person Ac Room||
|3 Person Non Ac Room||
|3 Person Non Ac Room (Common Let-Bath)||
|4 Bed Ac Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (20 December to 11 January)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Non Attached) (20 December to 11 January)||
|3 Person Non Ac Room (20 December to 11 January)||
|3 Person Non Ac Room (Common Let-Bath) (20 December to 11 January)||
|4 Bed Non AC Room (20 December to 11 January)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Common let bath) (Season Period)||
|3 Person Non Ac Room (Season Period)||
|3 Person Non Ac Room (Common Let-Bath) ) (Season Period)||
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|3 Person AC Room (20 December to 11 January)||
|12 Bed Dormitory Non Ac Room||
|12 Bed Dormitory Non Ac Room (20 December to 11 January)||
|12 Bed Dormitory Non Ac Room (Season Period)||
|Non Ac Hall (Non Attached) (Season Period)||
Located at a distance of 1.5 km from Ganga Sagar bus stand. Kriya Yoga Ashram offers single, two and three-bedded rooms. Meals are available nearby. Parking space for vehicles is available here along with hot water, clean drinking water, extra mattresses and CCTV cameras for your safety.
Gangasagar is the place where the sacred Ganga River completes its long journey across the plains of North-Eastern India and merges with the sea. Gangasagar, in West Bengal, is one of the most important religious destinations in India. Huge crowds of devotees visit Gangasagar during Makar Sankranti in January each year.
The adjoining areas of the Sundarbans are well known for mangroves and tiger habitats. This area is made up of a number of islands which are connected by bridges and ferries and have lots to offer for tourists and nature lovers, besides devotees.
For Ashram booking in Gangasagar, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Gangasagar from Kriya Yoga Ashram:
Distances from Gangasagar:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.