Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
13, Bela Road, Civil Lines, Near ISBT, Kashmiri Gate, Ring Road, Delhi - 110054
|2 Bed Ac Room (Only for Gujarati)||
|Common Hall (Only for Gujarati)||
Located at a distance of 1.4 km from ISBT (Kashmiri Gate). Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Sevashram offers dormitory accommodation for Gujaratis only. Pure vegetarian meals are available here. Parking space for vehicles is also available.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. You also get other amenities like extra mattresses, a lift, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay.
Delhi is a combination of the historic and the modern. Old Delhi with its narrow lanes and crowded bazaars on one side and New Delhi with modern infrastructure, plush malls and broad avenues on the other.
Old Delhi Railway Station - 3.0 km
Delhi Airport - 19.0 km
Places to visit in Delhi near Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Sevashram:
Distances from Delhi:
Delhi Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Dharamshala is located on Civil lines near Delhi Gujarati Samaj and ISBT, Kashmiri Gate, Ring road, Delhi. Civil Lines Metro station is nearest to Delhi Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Gadi Sansthan.
The distance from New Delhi railway station is 5.5 km. The distance from the Old Delhi railway station is 2.7 km. The distance from Indira Gandhi Airport, Delhi is 19 km.
The distance from Delhi Akshardham is 14 km. The distance from India Gate, Delhi is 10 km.
All their rooms are two-bedded, with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities in winter.
No, they have a fixed check-in and check-out time of 10:00 AM. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day.
Yes, groups of up to 50 people can stay in the hall that has common toilets.
Yes, Pure vegetarian food without onions and garlic is available here.
Yes, they have both of these facilities.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.