Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Mandir Road, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Anekant Sadan)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Anekant Sadan)||
|2 Bed AC Deluxe Room (Maha Shraman Sadan)||
Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra dharmshala is a living tribute to the vision of Yuga-Pradhan Ganadhipati Shri Tulsi. It was set-up by Akhil Bhartiya Anuvrat Nyas in 1965 to provide a place to the aspirants for spiritual practices in a healthy and serene environment and in an atmosphere that is very helpful and effective in learning and practicing yoga, meditation and naturopathy techniques and therapies. New Delhi Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra Ashram's rooms are well maintained. The Ashram offers three types of Accommodation and Ashram is well connected to the road so transportation and bus services are easily available here.
Breakfast: 07.30 to 08.30 AM
Lunch: 12.30 to 01.30 PM
Dinner: 06.30 to 07.30 PM
Suggested Route Map of Delhi Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra:
1.Red Fort - 20.4 Km
2.Qutub Minar - 3.6 Km
3.Humayun's Tomb - 16.5 Km
4.Lotus Temple - 12.6 Km
5.Akshardham - 20 Km
6.Lodhi Gardens - 12.1 Km
7.India Gate - 16 Km
8.Jantar Mantar - 17 Km
Delhi Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra Dharamshala Ashram is 450 meter from Chhatarpur Metro Station and nearest Railway Station is at 21 Km (New Delhi Railway Station) and 33 Km away from Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT) Kashmiri Gate. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is 12 Km from Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra.
Suggested Route map of Delhi:
1.Gurgaon - 17 Km
2.Haridwar - 225 Km
3.Rishikesh - 245 Km
4.Agra - 217 Km
5.Chandigarh - 270 Km
6.Vrindavan (Mathura) - 171 Km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation incase of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12.  www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.