Jain Shwetambar Society, Champanagar, Champapur Bhagalpur, Bihar 812004
|4 Bed AC Room (Only for Jain)
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Only for Jain)
|Non AC Hall (Only for Jain)
Located 6 km from the Bhagalpur bus stand, Bhagwan Vasupujya Panchkalyanak Champapuri Tirth offers four-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation for Jains only. Meals are available here.
The hotel also offers parking space for your vehicle. They have other facilities like extra mattresses and a flexible check-in and check-out time at 12:00 PM. You get all of these at an affordable price. Book the best stays in Bhagalpur with Yatradham.
Champapuri is a small village in Bhagalpur, Bihar. It is the site of the city of Champa. This ancient place has been in existence since the days of the Ramayana and Mahabharata. Champapuri is one of the more important Jain pilgrimages today.
Champapuri is the birthplace of Shri Vasupujya Swami, the twelfth Jain Tirthankara, Other revered Jain Munis have attained salvation here. The Nathnagar temple in Champapuri has the tallest statue of Shri Vasupujya Swami measuring 31 feet in height.
For more information and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Bhagalpur Railway Station - 7 km
Bhagalpur Airport - 18 km
Places to visit in Bhagalpur from Bhagwan Vasupujya Panchkalyanak Champapuri Tirth:
Distances from Bhagalpur:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.