Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Gujarati Dharamshala, Beside Sahu Dharamshala, Railway Station Road, Dant Dhawan Kund, Ahirana Marg, New Colony, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh - 224123
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|5 Bed Non AC Room||
|5 Bed AC Room||
Rambalak Das Ji Gujarati Dharamshala is located 2 km from the Ayodhya bus stand. Dharamshala offers two, three and four-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms, as well as dormitory accommodation. Centrally located, meals and necessities are available nearby.
The check-in and check-out time is of 24 hours. All the rooms come with attached restrooms. They also have other facilities like CCTV, clean drinking water, and hot water which makes it an ideal option for a stay in Ayodhya. The Dharamshala also provides extra mattresses at a nominal charge so you can comfortably stay even with an additional person. This Stay makes you feel comfortable and the convenience you get feels like you are in the comfort of your home. Book Hotels/Dharamshala for Ayodhya with Yatradham today.
Ayodhya is the timeless city and the birthplace of Sri Ram. It is one of India’s most revered pilgrimages. Besides being the birthplace of Lord Rama, Ayodhya is dotted with other temples and sacred spots. The name Ayodhya means invincible, or the city that cannot be conquered.
Hanuman Garhi is the fort where Lord Hanuman, the foremost devotee of Lord Rama lived and protected Ayodhya. Nageshwarnath temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva is said to have originally been built by Lord Rama’s son - Kush. Ayodhya is a spiritual dream come true.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Ayodhya near Rambalak Dasji Gujarati Dharamshala:
Distances from Ayodhya:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.