Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Ranachatti, NH-94, Barkot - Yamunotri Road, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand - 249171
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Non Ac room||
|8 bed Non AC Dormitory||
Located in Ranachatti, which is on the Barkot Yamunotri road. Hotel Himdarshan offers two and three bedded rooms. Meals are available here at the accommodation you also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay.
Many travelers prefer to stay in Ranachatti and go directly to Yamunotri from here. Janki Chatti is 11 km from here. Some of them take a helicopter ride to and from Yamunotri from the Ranachatti Helipad.
Suryakanya Yamuna is revered as a mother by countless devotees in India and abroad. It originates from the Champasar glacier 1 km above the Yamunotri temple. That spot being inaccessible for the average devotee, prayers are offered here at the temple.
For hotel booking, you can always trust Yatradham. Our platform makes it easy for you to book your accommodations in advance for your trip to Yamunotri.
Places to visit near Yamunotri Hotel Himdarshan:
Distances from Ranachatti:
Yamunotri Yatra Map:
It’s located on Vikas Nagar Barkot Road.
No, but groups can be accommodated in rooms.
Yes, food facilities are not available there.
It’s 16 Km from Yamunotri Temple.
Yes, an extra person is allowed only per room & extra chargeable.
No, hot water is available outside the rooms & chargeable per bucket.
बेहतर सुविधाएं हैं
Food was good.
Very nice place
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking. Cancellation / Modification is not possible in any of the circumstances.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Please understand that due to terrain, seasonal traffic, weather and rush all the resources are limited including accommodation options, food choices, and facilities for almost all the Chardham destinations. Even if you have opted for the meals/food, mostly it will be fixed meals with a limited menu mostly north Indian vegetarian food.
10. Though we are trying our best to provide you with a good experience, all the rooms/dormitory/tents have basic facilities only. Be prepared for unplanned surprises like electricity outages, unavailability of lift facilities or unavailability of power backup.
11. We shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, bad weather, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
12. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
13. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.