Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Shree Jain Shwetamber Tirth Society, 30/46, Bhelupur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh - 221010
|2 Bed A/c. Room (Available only for the Jain Followers)||
Located 2.2 km from the Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Shri Jain Shwetamber Tirth Society provides two and four-bedded AC and AC deluxe rooms, as well as four-bedded AC deluxe rooms. Meals and parking spaces for vehicles are available here and also gets amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Varanasi.
This accommodation is at a low price compared to Hotels and you will get all the facilities at this accommodation at affordable prices.
The check-in and check-out times are at 12:00 PM.
For booking, you can always trust Yatradham. Our platform makes it easy for you to book your accommodations in advance for your trip to Varanasi. For booking and queries contact us at Yatradham.org.
Varanasi Railway Station - 5 km
Varanasi Airport - 26 km
Places to visit in Varanasi near Shri Jain Shwetambar Tirth Society:
Kashi Vishwanath Temple - 2.3 km
Bharat Mata Mandir - 3.2 km
Dasaswamedh Ghat - 2.2 km
Nepali (Kathwala) Temple - 2.5 km
Manikarnika Ghat- 2.5 km
Tulsi Manas Temple - 2.1 km
Ramnagar Fort - 5 km
Banaras Hindu University - 3.5 km
Assi Ghat - 2.2 km
Distances from Varanasi:
Prayagraj - 122 km
Gaya - 246 km
Patna - 243 km
Lucknow - 304 km
Vrindavan - 667 km
Mathura - 675
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.