Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Durga Bhakt Niwas, Chintamani Mandir, Main Road, Theur, Maharashtra 412110.
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 1 km from the Theur Chintamani bus stand, Durga Bhakta Niwas offers two-bedded AC and non AC rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Theur Chintamani Vinayak Temple in Theur is the fifth temple to be visited on the Ashtavinayak yatra. The temple is located in an idyllic spot near the meeting point of the Mula-Mutha and Bhima rivers. This temple is one of the bigger Ashtavinayak temples.
Besides the Chintamani temple, Theur is home to many other temples and sacred spots. Morya Gosavi of the Ganapatya Sect visited this temple often. One unique feature of the temple is a huge bell that was captured from the Portuguese and gifted to this temple by Chimaji Appa, commander of Bajirao Peshwa’s army.
Loni Railway Station - 7 km
Pune Railway Station - 24 km
Pune Airport - 22 km
Places to Visit in Theur near Durga Bhakta Niwas
Shri Chintamani Vinayak Temple - 1.0 km
Shri Gurudatta Temple - 4.1 km
Radha Krishna Mandir - 5.2 km
Alandi Dnyaneshwar Muktabai Temple - 37 km
Alandi Bhakt Pundalik Temple - 37 km
Alandi Jalaram Temple - 36 km
Distances from Theur
Pune -24 km
Mumbai - 173 km
Shani Shingnapur- 151 km
Shirdi - 191 km
Nashik - 219 km
Trimbakeshwar - 248 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.