Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Opposite Ganga-Sadan, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh 518101
|2 Bed Ac Room (Simple Ordinary Room)||
|2 Bed Ac Room (Simple Ordinary Room) (Sat-Sun)||
Located at a distance of 120 meters from Ganga Sadan. Sri Siddeshwara Annadhana Satram offers Two bedded AC Rooms. Parking is available here at the accommodation at a budget price. All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. The check-in and check-out of the stay are at 12:00 PM. You will also get facilities like Hot water, a lift and LCD TV for your stay at Srisailam. Srisailam is situated in the midst of natural beauty and is surrounded by hills, forests, lakes, and wildlife sanctuaries. The Krishna River flows here. Though Srisailam is an ancient pilgrimage it was further developed during the Vijayanagara reign. Srisailam is home to two famous temples - Mallikarjuna Swamy Jyotirling and Bhramarambha temples. It is rare for a Jyotirling temple and a Shakti Peeth to be located side by side.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Ytaradham.org.
Places to visit in Srisailam from Sri Siddeshwara Annadhana Satram:
Distances from Srisailam:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Since Srisailam comes under the forest department, request to all guest to reach before 9 pm to the check post. Entry from 9 PM to 6 AM is restricted by forest management. Yatradham will not be liable to refund or cancel the booking in such cases.
12. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
13. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.