Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Jakhoo Road, The Ridge, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
|2 Bed Deluxe Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Deluxe Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|2 Bed Semi Deluxe Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Semi Deluxe Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|2 Bed Super Deluxe Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Super Deluxe Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|4 Bed Family Suite Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Family Suite Non AC Room (Season Period)||
Hotel Amar Palace has located 5.5 km from the Shimla ISBT new bus stand. Hotel Amar Palace offers two-bedded Deluxe and Semi Deluxe rooms. As well as four-bedded rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, LCD TV, Hot water and Clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Shimla. The accommodation also provides extra mattresses at a nominal charge so you can comfortably stay even with an additional person.
Shimla is the Queen of Hills and was the summer capital of the British Empire in India. Before 1815 CE there were only a few scattered villages here. Then an officer of the British Army discovered this place and decided it would make a perfect retreat to escape from the scorching summer heat of the plains. By and by, the area was transformed into what it is now.
Book your stay today with Yatradham at a budget price. For more information, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Shimla near Hotel Amar Palace:
Distances from Shimla:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid government-issued photo identification (Ex. Passport/Aadhar/Driving License/Voters Card) is a must for all the guests at the time of Check-In.
2. Guests have to accept & comply with the rules/terms & conditions of the property to ensure that all can have a pleasant stay.
3. The primary guest Check-In to the property must be at least 18 years of age. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
4. Almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, this limit is strictly followed.
5. Early check-in or late check-out might not be possible or possible subject to availability and may be chargeable by the property.
6. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls, Paid parking, etc.). These might be chargeable at the time of check-out.
7. Pets or outside food are not allowed inside the property.
8. YatraDham.Org is not responsible for denied Check-In due to violation of rules/terms and conditions. No refund will be issued in such cases. Please note that the booking can not be cancelled or modified.
9. Booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for the stay and doesn’t guarantee the stay in case of any unforeseen reason, unfavourable situation or any unplanned scenarios.
10. YatraDham.Org shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or no refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
11. YatraDham.Org and property reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice in circumstances beyond control/unforeseen situations/any illegal activities.
12. YatraDham.Org and Property reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
13. Please note that in case of any incident/event/accident, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and with the information, we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
14. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
15. You may contact us via our contact us page, email ([email protected]) or chat during working hours.