Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Near T. V. Station and Bhadkeshwar Temple, Dwarka, Gujarat - 361006.
|2 Bed AC Suite Room (Only for Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj Members)||
Located 200 metres from Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple. Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj offers two-bedroom rooms and suites, as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water, LCD TV, a lift and extra mattresses making it a good choice for your stay at affordable prices. The check-in and check-out times are at 11:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Dwarka is one of the most ancient and religious cities. It is well known for its temples and as a pilgrimage centre for Hindus dedicated to Lord Krishna. Dwarkadhish Temple and many other temples are to visit including Gomti Ghat. Dwarka is the ever-popular attraction for devotees of Shri Krishna.
For booking Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj Bhavan in Dwarka, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Dwarka near Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj Bhavan:
Distances from Dwarka:
Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj Bhavan in Dwarka is located near the TV station and Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple.
They have 2-bed AC and Suit rooms with some sea-facing facilities. All rooms are attached with hot water and all necessary amenities.
Here, both Ac and Non-AC rooms are available with attached Let-Bath and LCD Tv in all rooms.
No, Check-in and check-out time is 8:00 AM. For early morning check-in, previous day booking is suggested.
Yes, they have dormitories which can accommodate 30 people.
Yes, delicious and hygienic food is available in Bhojanalaya.
Yes, the rooms will be the same as shown in the images.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.