Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Laxman Gadh Road, Near Anjani Mata Mandir, Salasar, Rajasthan 331506
|2 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
Located 1.2 km from the Salasar Balaji Temple, Maruti Dham Dharamshala offers two-bedded AC rooms and Suites, as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Salasar Balaji Dham in Churu district of Rajasthan attracts countless devotees all through the year. They come with great faith and offer pujas and tie coconuts in the temple premises. Many come walking from long distances. There is a well in the temple compound and it is believed only those called by Lord Hanuman are fortunate enough to drink from that well.
One feature of this temple is the ‘Savamani’ prasad offered by devotees. This is equal to about 50 kg. Dal-Baati, Churma Ladoos, Bundi, Peda etc. are offered to the Lord and then distributed among family, friends and the needy. The prasad is cooked in the temple premises.
Sujangarh Railway Station - 28 km
Jaipur Airport - 188 km
Places to visit in Salasar near Maruti Dham Dharamshala
Salasar Balaji Temple - 1.2 km
Kalimata Mandir - 1.8 km
Anjani Mata Mandir - 0.8 km
Sri Shantinath Bhagwan Mandir - 78 km
Rani Sati Mandir Jhunjhunu - 89 km
Distances from Salasar
Churu - 80 km
Jaipur - 172 km
Bikaner - 178 km
Ajmer - 188 km
Pushkar - 189 km
Jodhpur - 271 km
Udaipur - 446 km
very much satisfied with the information provided at site
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.