Choti Basti, Pushkar, Dist. Ajmer, Rajasthan - 305022.
|2 Bed VIP Cooler Room
|2 Bed AC VIP Room
|2 Bed AC Room
|3 Bed AC Room
|3 Bed VIP Cooler Room
|4 Bed AC Room
|6 Bed AC Room
Located 500 meters from the Pushkar RSRTC bus stand. Shri Gautam Ashram offers two, three, four and six-bedded AC rooms as well as two-bedded air-cooled rooms. Meals are available here (to be ordered in advance). Parking facilities are also available.
The stay provides other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water, a garden, a lift, extra mattresses and flexible check-in and check-out times of 24 hours.
Pushkar, with its numerous temples, is one of India’s most important pilgrimages. The Brahmaji Temple here was first built by Rishi Vishwamitra in the days of the Ramayana. Many centuries later it was renovated by Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century CE.
The temple as seen today was built originally in the 14th century by Maharaja Jawat Singh of Ratlam. The temple is managed and administered by ascetics who follow strict rules. These are mainly from the Parashar Gotra sect. Married men are not allowed in the sanctum.
For booking Gautam Ashram in Pushkar, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Pushkar near Shri Gautam Ashram:
Distances from Pushkar:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.