Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400067
Located 0.4 from the Kandivali (W) Station. P G Sanatorium Accommodation (Kandivali West) offers rooms for four persons (Double Bed + Two mattresses). Meals are available nearby.
Mumbai is a huge Megapolis and its suburbs stretch many miles in the eastern and North eastern directions. These suburbs are serviced by the Western and Central local railway lines and used by millions of commuters. This rail service is considered the lifeline of Mumbai.
Mumbai gained importance when the Suez Canal was opened in 1869. This resulted in Mumbai becoming one of the largest Sea Ports in the Arabian Sea. At one time in history (1861 to 1865), Mumbai was the biggest cotton trading center in the world because of the American Civil War.
Mumbai Central Railway Station - 30 km
CST Railway Station (VT) - 35 km
Mumbai Airport - 17 km
Places to visit in Mumbai near P G Sanatorium Accommodation (Kandivali West)
Borivali National Park - 6 km
Goregaon Exhibition Centre - 8 km
Essel World - 10 km
Kanheri caves - 12 km
Film city - 9km
Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Mandir - 25 km
Bandra-Worli sea link - 28 km
Chhatrapati Shivaji museum - 39 km
Gateway of India - 38 km
Elephanta Caves - ( Ferry from Gateway of India)
Distances from Mumbai (Kandivali)
Lonavala - 112 km
Pune - 172 km
Nashik - 174 km
Shirdi - 249 km
Mahabaleshwar - 284 km
Panchgani - 265 km
Surat - 263 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.