187, Dadiseth Agiyari Ln, Singhania Wadi, Chira Bazaar, Kalbadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002
|2 Bed AC Room (Non Attached)
|3 Bed AC Room (Non Attached)
|15 Bed Ac Room
|Non AC Hall
|5 Bed AC Room (Non Attached)
Located near Marin Line Railway Station. Dhakibai Singhania Dharamshala offers two-bedded and three-bedded rooms and dormitory accommodation. This is the ideal location to explore South Mumbai attractions like Girgaon Chowpatty, Nariman Point Fashion Street etc.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at affordable prices. The check-in and check-out times are at 9:00 AM.
Mumbai - the city of dreams formerly known as Bombay. The city gets its name from Mumba Devi, the Goddess worshipped by the local fishermen. Countless people come to Mumbai to meet celebrities and to visit the city that never sleeps. Mumbai City is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India.
For Dharamshala booking in Mumbai, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Mumbai near Dhakibai Singhania Dharamshala:
Distances from Mumbai (Kalbadevi):
Dakhibai Singhania Dharamshala in Mumbai is located in Kalbadevi near CST Railway Station.
Dhakibai Singhania Dharamshala Mumbai is located 1 km from the CST (VT) Railway Station and 21 km from Mumbai Airport.
They have two bedrooms with hot water facilities.
No, Check-in and check-out time is at 9:00 AM. If you have an advance and confirmed booking and want to arrive late, please update the management.
Yes, they have an AC hall where groups can be accommodated.
No, but meals are available just outside the Bhavan.
Yes, the rooms will be the same.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.