Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir, Mount Abu - Delwara Highway, Pilgrim Road, Mount Abu, Rajasthan - 307501
|10 Person Room Without Mattress
|10 Person Room Without Mattress (Season Period)
|4 Bed Ac Room
|4 Bed Ac Room (Season Period)
|4 Bed Non Ac Room
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Season Period)
|30 Person Community Hall
|30 Person Community Hall (Season Period)
Located only 2 km from the bus stand. Rajput Samaj Dharamshala is especially suited for groups as they have a community hall for 30 persons, rooms for 10 persons and two bedded rooms.
<The hotel also offers parking space for your vehicle. They have other facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water, extra mattresses and a flexible check-in and check-out time at 9:00 AM. You get all of these at an affordable price. Book the best Dharamshala in Mount Abu with Yatradham.
Mount Abu attracts both, fun-loving tourists and spiritual seekers. Guru Shikhar at a height of 1722 metres is where Guru Dattatreya did penance. Dilwara Temple is a magnificent example of Jain Temple architecture and art.
For Mount Abu Dharamshala online booking, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Mt. Abu near Rajput Samaj Dharamshala:
Distances from Mt. Abu:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 6 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.