Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Gol Pada, Mathura, Uttara Pradesh - 281001
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|Per Bed (Sharing Basis 3 Guests)||
|Per Bed (Sharing Basis 6 Guests)||
Narain Niwas Dharamshala rooms are clean. Yatris can easily avail different modes of transport and bus facilities from the Narain Niwas. Best option to stay near Vishram Ghat Mathura.
Tourist Place in Vrindavan-Mathura Near from Narain Niwas :-
1.Shri Rang ji Temple - 3.8 Km
2.Dwarkadhish Mandir - 400 Meter
3.Vishram Ghat - 110 Meter
4.Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple - 2 Km
5.Prem Mandir - 10.8 Km
6.Iskcon Mandir - 9.7 Km
Mathura Narain Niwas is near to bus stand around 3 km and railway station 5 km. Narain Niwas also near girdhar murari Dharamshala Mathura and Janam Bhumi.
Suggested Route Map Of Narain Niwas :-
1.Vrindavan - 12 Km
2.Agra - 72 Km
3.Delhi - 159 Km
4.Jaipur - 225 Km
5. Haridwar - 335 Km
6.Dehradun - 377 Km
7.Chandigarh - 408 Km
8.Lucknow - 394 Km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. Reservation holder must carry government issued photo ID.
2. Please note that this is the Dharmshala. Yatris has to accept & comply by all the Dharmshala rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules.
4. Check In /Check Out Time should be as mentioned above in Dharmshala Details.
5. There are Dharmshalas which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
6. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
7. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it does not guarantee accommodation. It is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes. Mutual understanding is the way to go.
8. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
9. Our products and services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
10.   www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.