Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Dariyasthan Mandir Dharmashala, 8/1961, Palace Road, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala - 6822002
|2 Bed A/c. Room||
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room||
Located in the ‘Gujarati Galli’ of Kochi, Dariyasthan Mandir Dharamshala offers two bedded AC and non AC rooms. The Dariyasthan Mandir is on the premises. Gujarati meals are available nearby.
Kochi is a historical city that has been an important trading center since ancient times. Arabs, Greeks, Phoenicians and Chinese were the earliest traders. Spices like pepper etc. from this area, were the most sought after products. Today it is a modern highly developed industrial state where the old exists with the new.
Kerala is so blessed with nature’s bounty that it is known as ‘God’s Own Country’. Waterways, rivers, beaches, forests, hills and lakes make this place what it is.
Ernakulam Railway station - 10 km
KSRTC bus stand - 11 km
Kochi Airport - 45 km
Places to visit in Kochi near Dariyasthan Mandir Dharamshala
Distances from Kochi
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.