Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Khatu, Rajasthan 332602
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room (On Saturday - Sunday)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Dashami)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Ekadashi)||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room (On Saturday - Sunday)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Dashami)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Ekadashi)||
Located 0.4 km from the Khatu Roadways bus stand, Shyam Todi Bhavan offers two AC rooms. Meals are available Near By, Also the parking space for vehicles available.
As blessed by Lord Krishna, Veer Barbarik would be deified in Kali Yuga and be there to bless devotees and alleviate their sorrow. The temple was first built by Roop Singh Chauhan in 1027 CE. It was renovated by Diwan Abhay Singh in 1720 on behalf of the rulers of Marwar. One story about the recovery of Veer Barbarik’s head tells us it was found in a Kund. Another story describes it as being found in a field.
The temple is an architectural splendour made mostly of marble. The doors of the sanctum where Veer Barbarik’s head is enshrined have gold-plated doors. Just outside is a large prayer hall known as Jagmohan. The walls of this hall have beautiful paintings depicting scenes from the Puranas.
Places to visit in Khatu Shyam near Shyam Todi Bhavan :
Khatu Shyamji Temple - 0.3 km
Shyam Sarovar - 0.3 km
Jankiraman Mandir - 2 km
Jai Gogaji Dham (Sita Kund) - 2.5 km
Golden Waterpark - 2.7 km
Salasar Balaji Temple - 103 km
Distances from Khatu :
Jaipur - 78 km
Salasar - 104 km
Ajmer - 174 km
Jodhpur - 350 km
Chittorgarh - 353 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.