Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Opp. Old Himachal House near Kedarnath Temple, kedarnath, Uttarakhand 246445.
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Ground Floor)||
|4 Bed Non AC Room (First Floor)||
|5 Bed Non AC Room (Ground Floor)||
|5 Bed Non AC Room (First Floor)||
|8 Bed Non AC Room||
Located just 100 meters from the Kedarnath temple, Kedarnath - Sitapur House 2 offers 4 / 5 and 6 Bed Non AC Rooms. family accommodation. This place is ideal for groups.
Kedarnath is a Jyotirling temple. Jyotirling means a pillar or a ray of light with no beginning and no end. It is Lord Shiva himself in the form of a Jyotirling, there for perpetuity. An idol of Nandi, the Bull is outside the temple. On the walls of the temple, figures of deities and scenes from mythology are depicted. The temple is thousands of years old.
Kedarnath Heli-pad - 0.5 km
Trek Start point (Gaurikund) - 16 km
Places to Visit in Kedarnath - Sitapur House 2 :
Distances from Kedarnath :
Yes, meals are available at the accommodation.
No, the check-in & check-out times are fixed at 11:00 AM .
The distance between Kedarnath - Sitapur House 2 and Kedarnath Heli-pad is around 500 meters.
No, there is nothing like that.
Yes, hot water is chargeable per bucket.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while do booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 8 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Please understand that due to terrain, seasonal traffic, weather and rush all the resources are limited including accommodation options, food choices, and facilities for almost all the Chardham destinations. Even if you have opted for the meals/food, mostly it will be fixed meals with a limited menu mostly north Indian vegetarian food.
10. Though we are trying our best to provide you with a good experience, all the rooms/dormitory/tents have basic facilities only. Be prepared for unplanned surprises like electricity outages, unavailability of lift facilities or unavailability of power backup.
11. We shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, bad weather, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
12. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
13. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.