Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Near Kedarnath Temple, Kedarnath, Uttarakhand 246445
eerut Mandal Mewar Sadan is located just 100 meters from the Kedarnath temple. They offer four bedded Non AC rooms. This place is suitable for families and groups.
The accommodation offers multiple facility to all thre guests. The reviews of this Dharamshala are very good and all the yatris seemed to have enjoyed their stay here. They have food facility, hot water facility, extra mattresses, drinking water facility, etc. all available within the stay premises. You can definitiely give this place a try when visiting Kedarnath as it is very near to the Kedarnath temple and the Kedarnath helipad. The short distance from the temple and the helipad makes it a convenient choice for tourists. Book affordable stays with Yatradham today.
Kedarnath Heli-pad - 700 meters
Trek Start point (Gaurikund) - 16 km
Places to Visit in Kedarnath near Meerut Mandal Mewar Sadan:
Distances from Kedarnath:
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive the Bhavan address and contact number along with the confirmation voucher by email on your registered email ID.
Meerut Mandal Mewar Sadan is located near the Kedarnath Temple.
Meerut Mandal Mewar Sadan is just 0.1 km from the temple and 0.5 km from the helipad.
They have four-bedded family rooms only. All rooms have attached toilets. Hot Water is available, but extra charges apply.
No, they have a fixed check-in check-out time of 11:00 AM, but if you have an advance confirmed booking and are late, the room will be kept for you
No, Currently up to 10 people can stay in the property.
Yes, but you need to update them in advance.
Yes, the rooms will be the same.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking. Cancellation / Modification is not possible in any of the circumstances.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Please understand that due to terrain, seasonal traffic, weather and rush all the resources are limited including accommodation options, food choices, and facilities for almost all the Chardham destinations. Even if you have opted for the meals/food, mostly it will be fixed meals with a limited menu mostly north Indian vegetarian food.
10. Though we are trying our best to provide you with a good experience, all the rooms/dormitory/tents have basic facilities only. Be prepared for unplanned surprises like electricity outages, unavailability of lift facilities or unavailability of power backup.
11. We shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, bad weather, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
12. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
13. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.