Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
B-5, Shiv Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302016.
|Single Bed Non AC Room (Common Let-Bath)||
|2 Bed Ac Room||
|2 Bed Non Ac Room (Common Let-Bath)||
|3 Bed Ac Room||
|6 Bed Non AC Room (Common Let-Bath)||
|15 Bed Ac Dormitory (Common Let-Bath)||
|15 Bed Non Ac Dormitory (Common Let-Bath)||
Located at a distance of 2.5 km from the Jaipur RSRTC bus stand. Banipark Dharmarth Sansthan Dharamshala offers single, two and three-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation. Dharamshala provides food facilities. The stay provides amenities like hot water, clean drinking water, a lift, extra mattresses and flexible check-in and check-out times at 9:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
Jaipur, also known as the Pink City is the capital of the state of Rajasthan. The city was founded by Raja Jai Singh in 1727. The city was planned on the architectural principles of Vastu and Shilpa shastras with wide roads, public amenities and recreational spaces. It is one of the few cities in India planned in such a manner. Jaipur was declared a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2019.
There are two other such world heritage sites here - Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort. The city retains its historical charm with numerous temples, palaces, forts, heritage buildings, gardens and museums.
For booking and queries of Dharamshala in Jaipur, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to Visit in Jaipur near Banipark Dharmarth Sansthan:
Distances from Jaipur:
The distance from Jaipur railway station to Banipark Dharmarth Sansthan is just 2 km and City Palace of Jaipur is just 3 km.
They have two-bedded rooms with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities. For those with a low budget, they have two and three-bedded cooler rooms with common toilets. This is one of the budget hotels in Jaipur.
Yes, they have a dormitory for 15 people and a hall for 50 people.
No, they have a check-in time of 9:00 AM and a check-out time of 8:00 AM. Extra charges apply for late checkouts.
There is a canteen on the premises.
Yes, they have both facilities.
Yes, the main gate remains closed from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM. If you plan to check in during these hours, you need to inform them in advance.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.