Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
ISKCON Temple, Nampally Station Road, Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan Mandir, Hare Krishna Land, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.
Located 1.5 km from Hyderabad Nampally Railway Station. ISKCON Guest House offers two and three-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms. Meals are available here.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Hyderabad at a reasonable price.
Hyderabad was established by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah on the southern side of the Musi River. That part of the city is now the heritage section of Hyderabad and is referred to as ‘Purana Shahar’. The new part of Hyderabad is developed on the Northern Bank of the river.
Hyderabad is a delight for tourists with something for everyone. The Palaces of the Nizam, along with other majestic structures are a feast for the eyes. Salar Jung Museum has a large collection of artifacts and traditional items on display. Chowmahalla Palace is one of the oldest historic buildings still surviving.
Hyderabad Deccan (Nampally) Railway Station - 1.5 km
Secunderabad Railway Station - 7.5 km
Hyderabad International Airport - 32 km
Places to visit in Hyderabad near ISKCON Guest House:
Salar Jung Museum - 2.7 km
Birla Mandir - 2.8 km
Charminar - 4.8 km
Hussain Sagar - 4.8 km
Nehru Zoological Gardens - 7.5 km
Golconda Fort - 12 km
Ramoji Film City - 34 km
Distances from Hyderabad:
Srisailam Jyotirling - 227 km
Vijayawada - 275 km
Bangalore - 573 km
Chennai - 633 km
Visakhapatnam - 657 km
Mumbai - 709 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.