Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Uttaradi Mutt Vidyadish Bhavan, Bindu Road, Chand Chauraha, Gaya, Bihar 823001.
|2 Bed Non AC Room (common Let-bath)||
|Non AC Hall (common Let-bath)||
Uttaradi Mutt Vidhyadhish Bhavan is located 500 metres from the Vishnupad Temple. Uttaradi Mutt Vidhyadhish Bhavan offers two-bedded rooms as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles. The check-in and check-out times of the stay are of 24 hours. Along with amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water at a budget price.
Gaya, situated on the banks of the Falgu River is one of the holiest destinations in India for after-death ceremonies and rituals. Gaya is surrounded by four hills, which are also considered sacred sites.
Vishnupad Mandir is where the footprints of Lord Vishnu can be seen. An ancient temple, Vishnupad Temple as seen today was built in the 8th century CE. Not far from Gaya is Bodh Gaya, the place where Lord Buddha achieved enlightenment under the Bodhi tree.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Gaya Railway Station - 4 km
Patna Airport - 103 km
Gaya Airport - 9 km
Places to visit in Gaya near Uttaradi Mutt Vidhyadhish Bhavan:
Vishnupad Temple - 0.5 km
Fulgu Ghat - 0.9 km
Mangla Gauri Temple - 1.2 km
Maha Bodhi Temple - 10 km
Gaya Museum - 1.7 km
Distances from Gaya:
Bodh Gaya - 11 km
Patna - 116 km
Ranchi - 226 km
Varanasi - 255 km
Prayagraj - 364 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.