Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Patel Samaj Road, Near T.V. Station and Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Dwarka, Gujarat - 361335.
Located 2 km from the Dwarka bus stand, Kadwa Patel Samaj offers two-bedded rooms as well as dormitory accommodation. Only 200 meters from the sea face, comfortable rooms along with dining facilities will make your stay here enjoyable. Parking facilities are also available.
Dwarka point, Sunset point, Gayatri Shaktipeeth, Bhadkeshwar Mahadev etc are some of the places to visit. besides the Dwarkadhish temple. Dwarka is a city of festivals. Janmashtami, Diwali, Navratri, Dassehra and many other festivals are celebrated here with great enthusiasm.
Dwarka is a city that was built on land received by Lord Krishna from Samudra Dev. When He left for Vaikunth, the city was reclaimed by the sea. It is said the Pandavas shifted the population of Dwarka to the area now known as Jamnagar before the city was submerged.
Places to visit in Dwarka near Kadwa Patel Samaj
Distances from Dwarka
Dwarka Kadwa Patel Samaj is located near Bhadkeshwar Mahadev temple and is within walking distance of Birla Guest House, Dwarka.
The distance from Dwarka railway station to Kadwa Patel Samaj is 3.6 km. The Distance from Kadwa Patel Samaj to Dwarkadhish temple is 1.8 km.
They have two bedded fully furnished AC and Non AC rooms with attached western style toilets and 24 hours hot water facilities.
No. Check-in & check-out time is fixed, but an early check-in is possible subject to availability and management’s permission.
Yes. Pure vegetarian Gujarati home-like food without onions and garlic is available.
They have a lift as well as parking facilities. Even a bus can be parked on the premises.
had good stay
near to road
query also solve by YatraDham customer care executive
attach toilet and hot water
Food available in premises
thank you YatraDham
joint family so we need good location
Big and well maintain rooms
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.