Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Near Brahmakumari Highway, Dwarka, Gujarat - 361335
|2 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room)||
|2 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room) (Season Period)||
|3 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room)||
|3 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room) (Season Period)||
|4 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room)||
|4 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room) (Season Period)||
|9 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room)||
|9 Bed Non AC (Ordinary Room) (Season Period)||
Located only 100 meters from the Dwarka bus stand. J.J Kundliya Aatithi Gruh offers two, three, four and six bedded NON-AC rooms with basic facilities. Meals and other necessities are available nearby.
The check-in and check-out time is 10:00 AM. All the rooms come with attached restrooms. They also have other facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses which makes it an ideal option for a stay in Dwarka.
Dwarka is one of the most ancient and religious cities. It is well known for its temples and as a pilgrimage centre for Hindus dedicated to Lord Krishna. Dwarkadhish Temple and many other temples are to visit including Gomti Ghat. Dwarka is the ever-popular attraction for devotees of Shri Krishna.
For booking a Guest House in Dwarka, you can contact us at yatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Dwarka near J.J Kundliya Aatithi Gruh:
Distances from Dwarka:
The stay provides two, three and four-bed NON-AC rooms at affordable prices.
The accommodation provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses.
Yes, extra guests are allowed, however, there is an additional charge required.
The distance from J J Kundliya Aatithi Gruh to Dwarkadhish Temple is around 500 meters walking distance.
The check-in and check-out times of the Dharamshala are at 10:00 AM.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allows only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 6 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.