Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Tinbatti Circle, Gomti Road, Opp. State Bank of India, Dwarka, Gujarat - 361335.
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)||
Located just 900 Meters from the Dwarka bus stand. Bangur Bhavan offers two bedded AC and non-AC rooms. Dining facilities are available here. The rooms are clean and spacious.
The accommodation also offers meals. They have other facilities like CCTV cameras, clean drinking water, extra mattresses and a flexible check-in and check-out time at 11:00 AM and 10:00 AM. You get all of these at an affordable price.
Dwarka is one of the most ancient and religious cities. It is well known for its temples and as a pilgrimage centre for Hindus dedicated to Lord Krishna. Dwarkadhish Temple and many other temples are to visit including Gomti Ghat. Dwarka is the ever-popular attraction for devotees of Shri Krishna.
For booking Bhavan in Dwarka, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Dwarka near Bangur Bhavan:
Distances from Dwarka:
Yes, from YatraDham.Org you can easily book your room for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Bangur Bhavan offers two-bed NON-AC family rooms at affordable prices with various amenities like CCTV cameras, clean drinking water and extra mattresses.
Bangur Bhavan allows extra guests however charges are taken for that.
The check-in and check-out times of the stay are 11:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Dwarkadhish Temple is located at a distance of just 600 meters from Bangur Bhavan.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.