Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Laxmi Charan Dwari Road, Near Shiv Ganga, Deoghar, Jharkhand - 814112
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Ac Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|6 Bed Ac Room||
|6 Bed Non AC Room||
|Dormitory Non AC Hall (With Bed)||
|Dormitory Non AC Hall (With Bed)||
Parvati Kutir is at a distance of 300 meters from Baba Baidyanath Jyotirling Temple. It provides two, three and six-bedded NON- AC rooms, as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available near the accommodation with a parking facility at affordable prices.
Deoghar is in the state of Jharkhand the place where Mahadev is the Healer (Baidya). He stays here in the form of a Jyotirling. The origins of the temple are not known clearly, but it is believed that the temple is built in the year 1596.
Though the temple has a large number of devotees all throughout the year, the month of Shravan sees massive crowds. Millions of Kanwariyas carry Gangajal from Sultanpur and other places to offer it to Lord Shiva. The temple complex here has about 22 shrines dedicated to various deities.
Jasidih Railway Station - 8 km
Deoghar Airport - 7.5 km
Ranchi Airport - 256 km
Places to visit in Deoghar near Parvati Kutir:
Baba Baidyanath Mandir - 300 meter
Shiv Ganga - 10 meter
Mansarovar Mahavir Temple - 200 meter
Naulakha Mandir - 1.5 km
Distances from Deoghar:
Giridih - 72 km
Sammed Shikharji (Parasnath Hill) - 109 km
Dhanbad - 130 km
Patna - 260 km
Ranchi 253 km
Kolkata - 326 km
All Facility Excellent
Homely friendly Parvati Kutir
Helpful Person and Staff
Stay Nice and Overall Experience Is Good
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.