Dada Bhagvan Trimandir, Ahmedaba - Rajkot Highway, Near Targhadiya Cross Road, Maliyasan Village, Rajkot, Gujarat - 360003
|2 Bed Non AC Room
|2 Bed Non AC Room With 1 Mattresses
|2 Bed AC Room
|Non AC Hall For 20 Person
|Non AC Hall For 30 Person
Located in Maliyasan village and 14 km from the Rajkot ST bus stand. Dada Bhagwan Trimandir offers Halls and AC dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here and there is plenty of parking space for vehicles is available. Gardens all around offer playing and recreation spaces for children and adults.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at affordable prices. The check-in and check-out times are at 10:00 AM.
Rajkot is the fourth largest city in Gujarat and the main city in Saurashtra. Rajkot is a major industrial centre, mainly due to its strategic location in the Kathiawar Peninsula. The city is often referred to as ‘Rangila Rajkot’ (Colourful Rajkot) and ‘Chitra Nagri’ (City of Paintings). It is a thriving cultural centre and home of the ‘Dayro’ form of music. It has several landmarks and places to visit including Jubilee Park, Rotary Dolls Museum and Watson Museum.
For Trimandir Rajkot room booking, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Rajkot near Dada Bhagwan Trimandir:
Distances from Dada Bhagwan Trimandir Rajkot:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.