Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Mettuppalayam Rd, Sukrawar Pettai, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore - 641002
|2 Bed Ordinary A/c. Room (Family Only)||
|2 Bed AC Deluxe Room (Family Only)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|6 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|Dormitory AC Hall (Family Only)||
|2 Bed Super Deluxe Ac Room||
|2 Bed Luxury Room||
|2 Bed Suite Ac Room||
Located just 1.5 km from the Gandhipuram Central Bus stand. Shree Gujarati Samaj offers two, four and six bedded rooms for families only. Delicious Gujarati food is served here. Parking facilities are also available.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean and spacious and come at an affordable rate. You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water, a lift and extra mattresses making it a good choice for your stay.
Coimbatore is often called the ‘Manchester of India’. It is an industrial hub and a major city in Tamil Nadu. It is also home to a number of temples with considerable religious significance. Marudhamalai hill temple, Velliangiri hill temple, Patteeswarar Swamy Temple and Ayyappan temple are some of them.
Coimbatore is also blessed with natural beauty, with hills, waterfalls, lakes and forests not far from the city centre.
For Gujarati Samaj online room booking, you can contact us at yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Coimbatore near Shree Gujarati Samaj:
Distances from Coimbatore:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 11 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.