Rameshwaram Temple Information
Place to visit in Rameshwaram India, Rameshwaram Temple Timing, Location, Temple History
Rameshwaram is the town in Pamban Island in the state of Tamil-Nadu. A well known Hindu holy temple Ramanathaswamy Temple. There is a chakra(Wheel) which is said to have the imprint of Lord Rama’s.
The temple is very near to the seashore, so the atmosphere around the temple very pleasant.
If you like to spend time at seashore then for you it is the best place to visit. The atmosphere around the temple is so pure that it will make your heart and mind both pure. A lot of the Devotes visit this temple every year.
Rameshwaram Temple Timing
|Temple Timing||Aarti Timing|
|Morning||5:00 am. To 1:00 pm.||5:00 am.|
|Evening||3:00 pm. To 9:00 pm.||8:30 pm.|
Place to visit in Rameshwaram
- Arulmigu Ramnatshaswamy temple: Distance between Rameshwaram bus stand and Aruligu Ramanathaswamy temple is about 2.1 km.
- Agni Tirtham: Distance between Rameshwaram bus stand and Agni Tirtham is about 100 meters.
- Rameshwaram Temple: Distance between Rameshwaram bus stand and Rameshwaram temple is about 2.1 km.
- House of Kalam: Distance between Rameshwaram bus stand and House of Kalam 1.9 km.
- Khothandaramaswamy Temple: Distance between Rameshwaram bus stand and Kothandaramaswamy temple is about 11.7 km.
Place to visit near Rameshwaram Temple
- Kanyakumari: Distance between Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari is about 309 km.
- Madurai: Distance between Rameshwaram and Madurai is about 172.5 km.
- Dhanushkodi: Distance between Rameshwaram and Dhanushkodi is about 19.2 km.
- Holly Island water sports: Distance between Rameshwaram and holy island water park is about 2.5 km.
Dharamshala and Rooms in Rameshwaram
There are many Dharamshala, Ashram, Yatri Niwas, Mutts, Rooms, Guest House that are available at Rameshwaram. You can book this all accommodation in Rameshwaram online from the yatradham.org
They provide the best rooms at an affordable price. You can easily book the rooms Online there with a simple process.
List of Dharamshala in Rameshwaram
- Rameshwaram – Maheshwari Bhakth Nivas Dharamshala
- Sri Ramanjaneya Chatram-Rameshwaram
- Rameshwaram – Goswami Madam Trust.
- Nadar Yatri Nivas-Rameshwaram
- Many other Dharamshala Click Here
You can book this Dharamshala by just clicking on the name of the Dharamshala. For booking the Dharamshala all over India you can visit our website yatradham.org where you can book many Dharamshala in India.
Best Time to visit Rameshwaram
For me, the best time to visit Rameshwaram is during the vacation. Because if you have more time you can visit many place which is in the Rameshwaram. And this all places in the Rameshwaram have a very different atmosphere, spiritual and Religious.
In Rameshwaram, there are many temples visits, so during the Festival, the temple is decorated totally differently. Which will make your mind pleasant and religious. So I would suggest you visit the Rameshwaram during the Diwali Vacation.
You will really enjoy the environment in Rameshwaram.
Q.1 Which is the nearest airport in Rameshwaram?
Q.2 How far is Rameshwaram railway station from the Rameshwaram Temple?
Q.3 What is the cost of the Rameshwaram temple entry ticket?