Statue of Unity, Kevadiya, Gujarat
Place to Visit near Statue of Unity
There are many place to visit nearby and inside the Statue of Unity. There are many great place to Visit inside the Statue of Unity, which will blow your mind.
Before that for the information about the Statue of Unity, Click Here -> “Statue of Unity Information”
Place to visit inside the Statue of Unity
- Museum/ Exhibition Hall: At Statue of Unity there is a large Museum that covers the 4,647 square meters area has been set up in the base of the Statue of Unity.
The Hall showcases the life of Sardar Patel, his contribution to Nation during the Freedom Fighting against the British rule and his role in merging the princely states. The Museum is a great place to visit.
For the Timing of the Statue of Unity and Museum, Click Here -> “Timing of Statue of Unity”
- Laser Light Show: The Light and Sound Show is shown on the Statue of Unity using the Laser every evening except Monday.
The Colourful laser lighting system is accompanied by the excellent narration of the history and life of Sardar Patel, his contribution to the Independence Movement and the making India one.
For the timing of the Laser Light Show, Click Here -> “Timing of Laser Light Show”
- Valley of Flower: The Flower of Valley is spread across the 600 acres of the length of 6 km. The Valley consist of different 2,40,000 plants and many different types of Flowers. Besides the park, there are several Photo Booths and Selfie points.
For the Timing of the Valley of Flower, Click Here -> “Timing of Flower Valley”
- Sadar Sarovar Dam: Sadar Sarovar Dam is also one of the best place to visit near the Statue of Unity. The Dam is the Third highest Concrete Dam in India. One of the moments to capture during the visit of the Statue of Unity.
- Boating: Boating is one of the adventure to experience to have near the Statue of Unity. Visitors can enjoy a boat ride at a specially Designed spot near the Statue of Unity on the river Narmada. One Hour Boat ride takes the visitor up to the Border of Maharashtra.
For the timing of Boating and Timing of the Different Place near Statue of Unity, Click on below Link:-
- “Timing of Boating near SOU”
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary: Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the place to visit near Statue of Unity. The Sanctuary is a very large area of the Rajpipla. There many Different Species of the Flower plants and many different species of the Birds have there home there. One Should visit this natural place during the visit to the SOU.
Accommodation near Statue of Unity.
You can also stay near the Statue of Unity. There are many different hotels, resorts, etc which are providing accommodation near Statue of Unity. But I will suggest you stay at Tent City Narmada, which is built near the Statue of unity it will be a great experience staying at the Tent city Narmada.
For Information about the Tent City Narmada and Online Booking, the Tour Package to Statue of Unity visit the below link.
Q.1 Can I get the timing of Statue of Unity and Place Visit in Statue of Unity?
-> For Timing Visit here – “Timing of Statue of Unity”
Q.2 Can you get the Accommodation near Statue of Unity?
-> Yes, there are many Different Options near Statue of Unity for accommodation. For Accommodation Click Here -> “Accommodation near Statue of Unity”
Q.3 How to reach Statue of Unity?
-> For information about How to reach Statue of Unity from different place in Gujarat Click on below Link:-
Q.4 How Far is Statue of Unity from the Kevadiya?
-> Distance from Kevadiya to Statue of Unity is about 3.5 km.
Q.5 How Long does visit take?
-> Visit at Statue of Unity takes around 5 hours.
I hope you have liked the above information, for more such information please visit our latest blogs at yatradham.org
For Accommodation at many Tourist Place in India please visit our site, we provide the best accommodation at an affordable price. For Accommodation Click here -> Accommodation in India.