Somnath temple and Aarti timing
The Temple is one of the best and the largest temple in District Gir-Somnath of Gujarat, India. The Temple has One of the Twelve Jyotirlinga of India. The temple is located just at Seashore, so the atmosphere around the temple is Totally different. There is a lot of rush during the Somnath Temple Aarti timing.
Somnath temple as the best location to visit. It has a religious as well as the natural atmosphere around the temple.
Believe me, you will really enjoy the Somnath Destination for the Diwali Vacation.
Somnath Temple And Aarti Timing
|Temple Timing||Aarti Timing|
|Morning||6:00 AM (Opening)||7:00 AM.|
|Evening||9:30 PM (Closing)||7:00 PM.|
Places to visit in Somnath
- Somnath Beach: Distance between Somnath temple and Somnath Beach is about 750 meters.
- Panch Pandava Gufa: Distance between Somnath temple and Panch Pandava Gufa is About 1.5 km.
- Prabhas Patan Museum: Distance between Somnath temple and Prabhas Patan museum 350 meters.
- Gita Temple: Distance between Somnath temple and Gita temple is about 1.9 km.
Place to visit near Somnath
- Dwarka Temple: Distance between Somnath temple and Dwarka is about 256 km.
- Gir National Park: Distance between Somnath temple and Gir National Park is about 67.5 km.
- Div-Daman: Distance between Somnath temple and Div-Daman is about 94 km.
- Junagadh Fort: Distance between Somnath temple and Junagadh Fort is about 93.8 km.
Accommodation in Somnath
Dharamshala in Somnath
For booking the Dharamshala in Somnath just Click on the name of the Dharamshala and you can book the Dharamshala online very easily.
We provide the best rooms with good accommodation and at an affordable price.
- Somnath- Bharat Sevashram.
- Shri Mannaryan Dharamshala- Somnath
- Somnath-Bansidhar Yatri Niwas
- Other many Dharamshala in Somnath
Best Time to visit Somnath
Diwali Vacation is the best time to visit Somnath as there will not much rush as compared to the month of August. During the Diwali Time, the whole Temple is Lighted and the atmosphere around the temple is totally pleasant.
I suggest you to visit the Somnath during this time because you will enjoy the place at this time.
Q1. Is the airport available at near Somnath?
Q2. Are there any facilities available for sightseeing and to visit nearby place to visit Somnath?
Q3. Do we need to pay for Entry in Temple?
Q4. Nearest Railway and Bus Station to Somnath Temple?
I hope you have like the Above information!