Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
कुथनौर, Barkot, Uttarakhand 249141
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 16.7 km from the Barkot bus stand. Hotel Shri Jayanand offers Four bedded NON-AC rooms. With in-house dining facilities, a stay here will be comfortable and convenient. Parking for vehicles is also available at low prices.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. The check-in and check-out times of the stay are 12:00 PM and 10:00 AM.
For Yamunotri accommodation booking, you can always trust Yatradham. Our platform makes it easy for you to book your accommodations in advance for your trip to Yamunotri.
Barkot is the nearest town to Kuthnaur for all major economic activities, which is approximately 15 km away. Kuthnaur village is located in Rajgarhi tehsil of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand.
Places to visit from Yamunotri near Hotel Shri Jayanand:
Distances from Kuthnaur:
Yamunotri Yatra Map:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking. Cancellation / Modification is not possible in any of the circumstances.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Please understand that due to terrain, seasonal traffic, weather and rush all the resources are limited including accommodation options, food choices, and facilities for almost all the Chardham destinations. Even if you have opted for the meals/food, mostly it will be fixed meals with a limited menu mostly north Indian vegetarian food.
10. Though we are trying our best to provide you with a good experience, all the rooms/dormitory/tents have basic facilities only. Be prepared for unplanned surprises like electricity outages, unavailability of lift facilities or unavailability of power backup.
11. We shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, bad weather, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
12. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
13. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.